- Plumbing Callout Service
- Bathroom Refits
- Ensuite Refits
- Create new cloakroom
- Convert room into shower room
- Cloakrooms, Sinks, Taps, Bidet
- Relocate Hot Water Tanks
- Outside Tap
- Old Property
- Smooth Ceilings Over Artex
- External Flat Rendering
- Interior Rendering
- Interior Plastering
- Insulated Plasterboard & Skim
- Floor Screeding
- Garage Conversions
- Partners & Subcontractors
- " I can only recommend Float, they refitted a bathroom for me and were very professional from quotation to the work being carried out. The bathroom installation was solid workmanship for a fair price. "
Arnold, Somersham, Cambs
- "My bathroom was transmogriphied from sad 1970s pink to clean white 21st century within time and under budget. Not a tile damaged in the process. Sadly, it is now the nicest room in the house!! "
Soo West, Cambridge
- "Tim and the team from Float completed a garage conversion in Nov 07 for me. The guys were polite, courteous and prepared to explain exactly what they were doing. They gave accurate timelines and completed the job on time. Follow up service was great and I fully intend to use Float from now on for any conversions / plumbing / skimming etc etc.Thanks again to a really great service - exactly what you want but rarely find!!"
Simon Coggins, Cambridgeshire
- "I have used Float twice - to fix a faultly boiler and a leaking tap in a plumbing emergency. Both times the service was excellent: flexible appointment, reliable and trustworthy. Thank you!"
Mrs Dufrene, Cambourne
- "Float are working with me on the renovation of my new house. They are pro-active, honest and efficient. Their quotes are all broken down so you know exactly what you are paying for. Their customer service is excellent and they go out of their way to help you achieve what you want. I wouldn't go anywhere else! "
Jacqui Buck, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Thanks so much for your help. Your honesty saved us £'s!! We would definately recommend you - Top Marks
A downstairs cloakroom was created for this customer in St Ives who found it difficult to go upstairs.
A space was identified next to the kitchen in the utility room and a room was created with studwork and plasterboard.
The walls and ceiling were skimmed inside and out, a door was hung and skirting fitted. A toilet, handbasin and radiator were installed.
Here are some additional photos of plastering work. Some plastering videos of us working are also available on this site.
For a free quotation call us on
or you can email